I have been home over six months, and have been nudged several times to update my blog. It makes sense! After all, a lot has happened in six months! I have
tried several times to get back to blogging, but blogger's block has been my antagonist. Well, after some deep thinking early one morning, I am ready to face the task. I've been thinking a lot about change lately. That morning I realized that I am not that same person who blogged before and that I don't have to stick to my same old blogging style. Well, I
am still me; but I have grown and changed and discovered new facets of who I am, and I am going to express that! Welcome to my renewed blog!
Here's a few important changes to update you on:
-I served a mission! Those adventures are on sisterwestwood.blogspot.com.
-I came home!
-I married my best friend, John!
Now we are living happily ever after!
1 comment:
Whoa, I figured you had abandoned this blog! Congrats to you and John!
Post a Comment