Tuh-duh! I have finally done it: I have created a blog! And now, I would like to thank the Academy:
Thanks to those of you who have given input on names and elements that reflect me. Your suggestions have been compiled and built on, the inspiration leading to a magnum opus I am very happy with.
Thanks to Dad, who gave me some good advice on proper use of the blogging world-- it will be used.
Thanks to my introducers of blogging.
And finally, special thanks go out to Andrea, who got me started on this many moons ago.
Let the blogging begin!
5 comments:
congratulations hero! you've done it!! i hope you'll read mine too. i promise to read yours!! :) I just ask one little thing, don't ever comment using my real name. ;) other than that, you're golden, and my hero! that is now a blogger. welcome dearest!! - alishka babushka ;)
Woo Hoo!! I am so glad you are here!!
Welcome, welcome my blogging friend. Now we can be cool together. love ya
Yay! I can comment on it! Heh... I figured out the problem I had before. I'm apparently blogtarded, because I didn't see there were other commenting options. :}
Anyway, I love your blog. It's very you. ;)
Welcome, welcome.
Post a Comment